All Brightek products are covered by a one year warranty.
Brightek will test the product according to the description of the problem listed on the RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) request form or in the email. After Brightek’s evaluation, Warranty or Out-of-Warranty status will be determined. If the description of the problem is the same as listed on the RMA request form or in the email, the product will be repaired under warranty at no charge and shipped back to the customer. If the description of the problem is different from the problem listed, or damaged from delivery, we will contact the customer. After Brightek’s evaluation, the customer shall be notified of the repair cost. If the customer desires an expedited method of return, the product will be shipped collect on delivery.
No Warranty Credits or Exchanges for
- Returned items that failed due to an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Returned items that failed due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Any item damaged in shipment.
- Any product failure caused by installing or operating product under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Freight damaged items. If your shipment arrives damaged, you must note the damage on the carrier's delivery record in accordance with the carrier's policy, save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, and arrange for a carrier inspection of damaged merchandise.
Brightek offers only one location for the repair of products.
ADD :1/F, Building 6, Lianchuang Science and Technology Park, No.21 Bulan Road, Nanwan Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China. Brightek deals with the repair of all products. We have a 10 day turnaround target for warranty repairs.
For repairs outside of warranty then a cost will be provided to the customer for approval before proceeding.Before returning product for repair, you must email to email@example.com or regional managers about problems.
Technical engineers in our test and repair department have a wealth of experience in dealing with thermal printers.